Unblock apps

bob321bob321 Junior Member
edited January 2016 in UnblockTech UBox / UPad
Hi Everyone,

I just received an Unblock box, the apps are not installed by default and the interface looks like a "Windows Tile" Interface. I managed to installed the apps called
UBTV Live and UBTV Rec.

I can't seem to find the "Drama" app in the UB Market.

Did the icon changed? Would someone mind taking a picture of the Market listing on their Unblock box I can compare to?

Thanks in advance and Happy Gregorian Calendar New Year.

BTW it would be awesome if someone can do a picture tutorial of installing essential apps if all these Unblock boxes come with apps not installed.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @bob321 My suggestion is to try each app one by one. That way you can know which works and which doesn't for you.

• bob321bob321 Junior Member
    Thanks Padman. Unfortunately no luck in finding the "Drama" app, or an app that will let you watch each of the TVB dramas on demand.

The last 3 won't install for some reason, otherwise I tried everyone. Also a warning, some of the apps will install more apps, makes it fun trying to figure out which app to uninstall afterwards.

• bob321bob321 Junior Member
    Never mind. I re-read the review and it looks like Drama wasn't working anyway. Probably why i can't find it in the UBMarket now.

Thanks. If anyone comes across anything let me know.

Happy Viewing Everyone