Survey - Best thrid party app for TVPad4

2»

Comments

• il1515il1515 Junior Member
    I did have shafa app, it shows i have memory about 350mb. But when i try install or update apps, the tvpad4 said i still have insufficient memory. Its like the operating system isnnot reading the free space.
  • il1515il1515 Junior Member
    Since i have 2 tvpad4, one i installed shafa and es file explorer before all memoery used. Both app said i still have free space left but operating system not reading it. My other tvpad4 that has the same issue i cannot even install shafa in there because after i deleted unused apps (10 apps left now), it still said insufficient storage. I am afraid to factory reset because i don't know if the system will allow me to re-install any apps or if will still say insufficient memory.
  • Since i have 2 tvpad4, one i installed shafa and es file explorer before all memoery used. Both app said i still have free space left but operating system not reading it. My other tvpad4 that has the same issue i cannot even install shafa in there because after i deleted unused apps (10 apps left now), it still said insufficient storage. I am afraid to factory reset because i don't know if the system will allow me to re-install any apps or if will still say insufficient memory.
    Use ES file explorer to backup all apps to a USB, then perform a factory reset. Re-install app after reset and you will be fine.
    I have done that a few times without any problem.
    Hope this helps
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    I did have shafa app, it shows i have memory about 350mb. But when i try install or update apps, the tvpad4 said i still have insufficient memory. Its like the operating system isnnot reading the free space.
    Did you follow my way to clean inside for junk file and reboot (unplug your Pad's power)
    1.go to More tab.
    2.A .key optimized. and then clean all junk files.
    Please do it one more time B)
  • I have encountered a problem recently that all installation for apps upgrade were
    failed due to insufficient storage space. I have deleted several of the unused apps in order to spare out some space but it still didn't work. When I tried to reinstall some of the deleted apps, it didn't work also. Please give me some advise
    Please tell us whether you have KODI installed? This is by far the biggest memory/space hogger.
    If you can get away with not using KODI on TvPad4, please do so.
    I think the best way to solve your problem is to perform system restore, and re-install all the apps you need (providing you have them already backed up)
    I had a issue where TVpad 4 would reset itself. I beleive its t odo with space, you need to use one click clean up often else with KODI it might reset your box and you will no apps so better back them up.

Can someone advise how to backup apps on TVpad 4 using ES File explorer please?
  • navnav Junior Member

Vchannel (No ad version)
    mediafire.com/download/vo11aaf6teliy1m/vChannel.v.1.2.b.apk

Do you have to pay to get the no ad version?

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member

Vchannel (No ad version)

That version doesn't work anymore, get the new version from play store or there's a link on this site for the new version. You will have to deal with ads unless you know how to get around them.
  • navnav Junior Member

Vchannel (No ad version)

That version doesn't work anymore, get the new version from play store or there's a link on this site for the new version. You will have to deal with ads unless you know how to get around them.
    That is exactly why I ask! Is he pay for it or someone know how to?
  • bwbw Junior Member
    To remove the ads, root your device and install adaway. If you are running v5.054 tvpad4, you can root it. See this thread:

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/545/root-tvpad-4

My version of vchannel has the back button working like a back button and populates the channels on first install.

I think I'm on the 3rd page here:

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/252/up-vchannel-android-ios-tvpad4
  • navnav Junior Member
    To remove the ads, root your device and install adaway. If you are running v5.054 tvpad4, you can root it. See this thread:

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/545/root-tvpad-4

My version of vchannel has the back button working like a back button and populates the channels on first install.

I think I'm on the 3rd page here:

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/252/up-vchannel-android-ios-tvpad4
    Thanks for the tips! I tried Adaway on a different rooted Android box, it works!