Napper English IPTV Streaming //

UBLive Some Channels Not Working

Kaneki
Kaneki
edited April 26 in UnblockTech UBox / UPad
Hey everyone. For the past few days, some channels in UBLive App doesn't work like Channel 1. Anyone know what is going on? I can view other channels just fine just certain channels like 1 (most watched channel by parents) just seems to not load(slight loading no more than 5Kbps).

Cleaned up the box of temporary files, reinstalled the app and also unplugged it for a few minutes(usually works).

Location: Hawaii
VPN: No
DNS: 1.1.1.1 (tried to use 8.8.8.8 and still the same issue)

All ports forwarded for the static IP I have set and everything rechecked to make sure nothing is one off in the settings.

Also, I noticed the Upgrade/Update app doesn't really work for online updates, are there any updates that I may not have on the box?

Comments

  • FIVE354
    FIVE354
    Junior Member edited April 27
    Kaneki said:

    Hey everyone. For the past few days, some channels in UBLive App doesn't work like Channel 1. Anyone know what is going on? I can view other channels just fine just certain channels like 1 (most watched channel by parents) just seems to not load(slight loading no more than 5Kbps).

    Cleaned up the box of temporary files, reinstalled the app and also unplugged it for a few minutes(usually works).

    Location: Hawaii
    VPN: No
    DNS: 1.1.1.1 (tried to use 8.8.8.8 and still the same issue)

    All ports forwarded for the static IP I have set and everything rechecked to make sure nothing is one off in the settings.

    Also, I noticed the Upgrade/Update app doesn't really work for online updates, are there any updates that I may not have on the box?

    If there is some channels not working not all because they're updating nothing wrong with box
    I wechat them for the issue they reply says the technician will look it up and please be patient.... Have you try the Playback program see if it works?

    The update app never work online on these boxes says your box has latest version.
  • Juned0921
    Juned0921
    Hi, I see all the india channels have been re-arranged. For example And Tv changed from 446 to 451 under different name. Is it happening for all or just me. Also please share their wechat contact details. Thanks in advance.
  • FIVE354
    FIVE354
    Junior Member
    Juned0921 said:

    Hi, I see all the india channels have been re-arranged. For example And Tv changed from 446 to 451 under different name. Is it happening for all or just me. Also please share their wechat contact details. Thanks in advance.

    You may WeChat them @ ubtv222
  • Somebody
    Somebody
    Junior Member
    They change channel numbers regularly. That’s why I don’t set favourites anymore.
  • Kaneki
    Kaneki
    Somebody said:

    They change channel numbers regularly. That’s why I don’t set favourites anymore.

    Do you know the new channel for Channel 1? I believe that either had news or tv shows?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.