Napper English IPTV Streaming //

UBVOD being blocked

ttgb
ttgb
edited January 31 in UnblockTech UBox / UPad
i am in the US and for the past week or so, i have been unable to see the metadata or stream any movies, tv series, cartoons, etc when using ubvod. the only thing that works is live tv. well i finally got around to putting my vpn app on my ubox3 and selected HK as the portal. Voila! everything streams and metadata downloads perfectly. i did mention this to the unblocktech guys via wechat, but they dismissed it as a networking issue on my side. not true. so heads up if you are having issues, install a vpn. darn US trade sanctions!

Comments

• 535four
    535four
    ttgb said:

i am in the US and for the past week or so, i have been unable to see the metadata or stream any movies, tv series, cartoons, etc when using ubvod. the only thing that works is live tv. well i finally got around to putting my vpn app on my ubox3 and selected HK as the portal. Voila! everything streams and metadata downloads perfectly. i did mention this to the unblocktech guys via wechat, but they dismissed it as a networking issue on my side. not true. so heads up if you are having issues, install a vpn. darn US trade sanctions!

If you're in the States then you shouldn't be blocked, I think it's your modem setting issue.
  • ttgb
    ttgb
    so as an update, vpn only worked for a short time and now i am back to 'changing to other source' and the 'connection time out'. i hope they fix this soon.
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    ttgb said:

so as an update, vpn only worked for a short time and now i am back to 'changing to other source' and the 'connection time out'. i hope they fix this soon.

I have every box from ubox3 - upro2. In america and no such problem. Make sure your apps are up to date.
  • ttgb
    ttgb
    my neighbor has a ubox4, different isp. same issue. does anyone have a firmware image for ubox3 and the apks for the original apps?
  • 535four
    535four
    Connected to your phone’s data using tethering hot spot see if it work then you’ll know what’s the issue.
  • ttgb
    ttgb
    i dont have hotspot capabilities on my phone :(. so i was wrong, my neighbor also has spectrum internet. i have also fiddled some more with my vpn and i can choose different countries and get ubvod movies to work. strange.
  • SitouDien
    SitouDien
    I'm in Canada. I have a problem with UBVOD, but with the LIVE programming. Movies work fine. It is up to date. Even the LIVETV app doesn't work. Are they taking break during new years?
  • efincog
    efincog
    Curious on your problems. I'm in NZ without that VOD problem. I can't help cursing those bloody unblocktech guys. About 2 years ago, they blocked my ublive2 with the same ridiculous alleging I attacked their server!
  • SitouDien
    SitouDien
    Anyone in Canada experiencing problems with UBVOD? Specifically LIVE programs are down. Including the LiveTV app.
  • 535four
    535four
    SitouDien said:

Anyone in Canada experiencing problems with UBVOD? Specifically LIVE programs are down. Including the LiveTV app.

I guess none of Canadians here has the box or they don't want to help you lol...It works fine here in the States.