Napper English IPTV Streaming //

Ec-9 or Ec-12 error on HTV2 Box

Madman999
Madman999
Try running the HTV Clean App if it is still installed on your HTV2 box. Seems to just delete temp media files and apk files.

I was suddenly getting these errors on my live app Extraordinary TV on all channels I tried-Yue Gang, CcTV and BinFen, ran the app and my free space increased to about 600 mb free. Now I can stream live tv again.

Let me know if this fixes any issues.

Comments

• Madman999
    Madman999
    edited January 8
    Meh... Mixed results. Seems like switching around too many channels triggers the Ec-9 or 12 error.

Closing out of the app, clearing the memory and reopening it seems to fix it some of the time.
  • Madman999
    Madman999
    So after a lot of trial and error, I am concluding that it's a program issue. Somewhere along the line, the program seems to lose the ability to get a stream from the correct channel. This could be in the program and it could be communication related or both.

I seem to have better luck switching the main menu to one of the categories (Yue gang, bin fen, Tai min, cctv ect) and manually entering the channel I want. Quick channel surfing seems to bring up the problem.

But once I get ec errors, close out of the Extraordinary TV program, run the memory cleaner/task manager app then re run.

I never really got errors like this before all these updates occurred in the end of October.