Napper English IPTV Streaming //

UBTV stuck on 1st screen on UPRO2

siuwai
siuwai
When I launched the UBTV, it stucks on the screen with the UBTV and "please wait" wording... It has been sitting there for along time without doing anything. Anyone experience this before? I worked this morning until I rebooted the darn box and now the Live TV app is not loading. Same thing for playback. But VOD app works

Comments

• Casterina
    Casterina
    In Android settings, go to Apps and force stop, clear data and cache the UBLive and UBPlayback app.
  • siuwai
    siuwai
    Casterina said:

In Android settings, go to Apps and force stop, clear data and cache the UBLive and UBPlayback app.

I did a factory reset and setup the box again and now the UBTV gives me a "Bing" page....
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited January 15
    Usually the "please wait" that means looking for internet signal or the server.