Htv 3 ota update over and over again?

MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
Does anyone else have this problem of constantly getting prompt to install their ota update even though you already installed it?

Comments

• usgrantleeusgrantlee Junior Member
    Yes, I have 2 htv3 boxes in Chicago. Both boxes will prompt for the OTA upgrade: SW-1001112 2018-12-21 14:09:52 upgrade. This seems to have started when "they" announced that on Dec 27 the one app with the red icon YueGang (English) would be replaced with Extraordinary TV app (English). I got my mother to ignore the upgrade reminder and select the Extraordinary app. Now my mother has to learn to get to the Hong Kong Cantonese channel numbers among the list of 100 channels.

The Video on Demand app and the Seven Day Replay app also were upgraded automatically. Will probably have to wait until "they" notice and fix it.
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member
    Yes, I did too, I installed 3 times but I did the same, so now I just ignore it and just play live channels l and playback channels
  • 各位高手,我的HTV3观看过程中自动关机,再开机就只有logo的小屋,救命啊!请帮忙支支招
  • I own an htv3 and noticed that since the new update, I have not been seeing any new content update since December 20 2018 anyone having the same issue. The old content still works though?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Stealth201 is your apk up to date?
  • I own an htv3 and noticed that since the new update, I have not been seeing any new content update since December 20 2018 anyone having the same issue. The old content still works though?
    I'm having the same issue where nothing has been updated since the updates made during holiday. what's going on ????
  • @Stealth201 is your apk up to date?
    what's the latest apk?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @Stealth201 is your apk up to date?
    what's the latest apk?
    Pls check it here for the new update apps
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=621&sid=d355e91b5a229415ba0cc354b7e4511a
  • @Stealth201 is your apk up to date?
    what's the latest apk?
    Pls check it here for the new update apps
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=621&sid=d355e91b5a229415ba0cc354b7e4511a
    I've updated both NewTube and Wondervision to the latest update since the holiday, i even uninstalled and re-installed but it seems that ever since that update aren't any new movies/shows uploading to it now...
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Guys, it's not the apps its the company. They don't update it, there's nothing you can do. Email them at the listed email address. Whether they respond or not, if enough people complain, they will need to do something about it.
  • maybe they are on vacation lol. but usually around chinese new year in the past.
  • usgrantleeusgrantlee Junior Member
    For what it's worth, the reminder OTA update message seems to have been corrected. It has not appeared on my two htv-3 boxes in the last two days.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    For what it's worth, the reminder OTA update message seems to have been corrected. It has not appeared on my two htv-3 boxes in the last two days.
    Oh that's good. One less issue.