Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

UBTV not working

kdd3316
kdd3316
The S800 Gen2- I have uninstall the UBTV apps and go to Apps market install again, but don't know why, it is automatic go to " Bing home page " ? no TV channels list and LIVE. how can to do ?

Comments

  • 535four
    535four
    kdd3316 said:

    The S800 Gen2- I have uninstall the UBTV apps and go to Apps market install again, but don't know why, it is automatic go to " Bing home page " ? no TV channels list and LIVE. how can to do ?

    Sometimes reboot the box couple times may solve the problem.
  • kdd3316
    kdd3316
    I have try reboot the box couple time , still automatic go to Bing home page.
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited November 30, 2018
    I think you'll need to re-activate the box again.

    http://www.unblocktech.com/hinfo54.html

    customer service
    http://www.unblocktech.com/customer.html
  • cash
    cash
    which country do u stay in?
    if u stay in Australia or Singapore...,
    then u need to set your DNS to Google DNS or other DNS...
  • 535four
    535four
    kdd3316 said:

    I have try reboot the box couple time , still automatic go to Bing home page.

    Try to reboot the modem.
  • kdd3316
    kdd3316
    cash said:

    which country do u stay in?
    if u stay in Australia or Singapore...,
    then u need to set your DNS to Google DNS or other DNS...


    I have stay in Vancouver , but how can setting the Google DNS in S800 Gen2 ? what Apps for ? Thanks
  • cash
    cash
    I did the dns change in my ASUS router itself....not the Ubox.
    google search for your own brand of router to get into the router address to change the dns.
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited December 5, 2018
    kdd3316 said:

    cash said:

    which country do u stay in?
    if u stay in Australia or Singapore...,
    then u need to set your DNS to Google DNS or other DNS...


    I have stay in Vancouver , but how can setting the Google DNS in S800 Gen2 ? what Apps for ? Thanks
    You don't need to change DNS in Canada, it's your box need activation or your internet modem or router needs reconfigure like @cash said. Does your UVOD working?

    Uninstall the app from the system settings, install this one see if it work.

    https://mega.nz/#!c7QxmKQB!0MS2d18ff6ovHmIVfLv8Y6j0Wv6u3XdcuSuep2jeaMU
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.