Audio/video out of sync

Hello, glad to have found this forum about my box!

Living in France, my Taiwanese wife and I decided to buy a Ubox Pro TW (i900). Overall satisfied with the operation, I still found a problem of audio / video synchronization on some TV channels but also, after installing Kodi, some videos from my video library.
Are there any owners of this box who encounter the same problem? Did you find a solution?
Also, can you tell me the difference between the X900 and I900 models?

Thank you for your answers

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited November 2018
    You say on some channels have that problem but not all, that meant it's not the box's issue, it's the source, the other ends problem, and you say the video from the video library have the same problem that means it's the box issue?? Anyway, you'll need to clean up some data or garbage files that accumulated in there, do not save any video files in the box, put it in an external drive instead.

The x900 and i900 is the same thing according to from their official website but i900 is cost more.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Thank you for this quick response !
    I have already done a factory reset ... 2 times. Without success. The problem appeared from the first day. Maybe a firmware update would correct that, but I'm a little afraid because one of my friends, with an older model, had problems.
    Thanks for the explanation about the X900 and the I900.
  • Thank you for this quick response !
    I have already done a factory reset ... 2 times. Without success. The problem appeared from the first day. Maybe a firmware update would correct that, but I'm a little afraid because one of my friends, with an older model, had problems.
    Thanks for the explanation about the X900 and the I900.
    I don't think it was the firmware issue, It could be your internet speed too slow? I don't have that problem on all my boxes.
  • I've done the update...indeed, no change !
    Regarding my Internet speed, I use an Ethernet connection with a very good speed, I'm sure it's not the problem.
    I did a test with a video stored on my NAS. Whether it is with Kodi, VLC or the video player bundled with the case, the sound is delayed by about 1/4 second.

If I find a solution, I will update this topic ...
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2018
    I download a 1080p movie stored in the same box and plays well with the stock video player on ubox3 and pro.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • I'm giving up !
    I use Kodi like before, from my PC and as long as the VOD is not affected, my wife doesn't care ...
  • I'm giving up !
    I use Kodi like before, from my PC and as long as the VOD is not affected, my wife doesn't care ...
    delete kodi ( 10 thousand garbage running in the background ) and it might solve your problems lol