Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

Unable to stream few channels - Fairchilds, and inews channel 2

ksckwong
ksckwong
I am just using the mibox 3 for stream, and unable to stream specific chnnaels recently. Wondering what are the possible cause?

Comments

• padman
    padman
    There is something wrong with the mibox OS that causes the decoding to not work properly.
  • ksckwong
    ksckwong
    Do you know if they are looking into fixing it? Cause the Fairchild East is the main channel my parent watch, just wasted another U$5.

Not sure if it’s appropriate to ask here, is there similar iptv service that provide Fairchild?

TIA
  • padman
    padman
    Buy a box that doesn't offer OS update often like the mi box.
  • SNHK
    SNHK
    ksckwong said:

I am just using the mibox 3 for stream, and unable to stream specific chnnaels recently. Wondering what are the possible cause?

Which channel # are you referring to? Some channels do not always work. You should open a trouble ticket on their website, I don't think they check here often to give support.