UBOX Pro OS version i900 firmware

Comments

• the PhoenixCard Ver3.10 can't be used to make the SDCard for this Pro OS n Taiwan version, sadly....
    got to find another alternative.
  • the PhoenixCard Ver3.10 can't be used to make the SDCard for this Pro OS n Taiwan version, sadly....
    got to find another alternative.
    Please check it again...
  • it keep's saying "LoadCardTool Fail"...
  • it keep's saying "LoadCardTool Fail"...
    I think it's your sdcard issue, get a new clean 2 GB SD card to load.
  • SdCard no problem, as i can install the old Ubox 2 firmware onto it.
    but it can't for this 2 new firmware.
    its weird..
  • SdCard no problem, as i can install the old Ubox 2 firmware onto it.
    but it can't for this 2 new firmware.
    its weird..
    What size the files that you've downloaded ? For OS it should be 894 MB, TW should be 891 MB.
  • for the unzipped OS file size its 410837KB, after unzipping its 916336KB.

for the unzipped TW file size its 418785KB, after unzipping its 912808KB.
  • i use "7Zip" software to unzip my files.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    The file I'd uploaded was not a zip file, it was actually an image. I just removed it and reup a WinRAR file, you can try it again.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • thks buddy, looks like even the zipped file u jus uploaded gives the same error...
    i jus tried it, but it still cant work.
  • and i did use a 2GB card... still cannot...
  • Sorry to hear that, try another computer if u have one :#
  • maybe its because of Windows 10.....
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    maybe its because of Windows 10.....
    I'm using Windows 10 too, seems like the file size was right.

FYI, I just ran one more tried on i900 and x900 with no issues.
  • maybe its because of Windows 10.....
    This what'd I read from others.
    C/P
    Steps:
    (Last resort, shouldn't be necessary): Perform complete card clean with Diskpart, as described below)
    (Optional: Format SD Card using SD Card Formatter (if it says that Full Erase wasn't supported for your card and instead did Quick Format, don't worry))
    Start PhoenixCard (version 3.10 on Pine64 Downloads page works)
    Select correct drive letter and image
    Select "Startup" method
    Click Burn (not format to normal!)
    Wait for error
    Leave PhoenixCard running, and pull out the SD card from the computer (i pulled out the card from my reader, not the whole reader)
    Wait for PhoenixCard to say "No devices found" or similar. Usually happens instantaneously. If nothing happens, start again at the top and try pulling the whole reader instead.
    Push the card/reader back into the reader/PC
    Select correct drive letter
    Click burn.
    This time it should perform the Burn process successfully. I personally had no luck whatsoever, tried multiple readers and images, but this worked on the first try. I tested it with the RemixOS image "pine64_B2016022702_1000MB_LAN.img". The OS started successfully on the Pine64+ 2 GB.

I am running Win10 64bit. I did not use any compatibility modes or something along those lines.
  • still cant... i give up.
    thks for trying to help.
    the s800 firmware is so easy to burn... but this 900 n TW OS is a pain to deal with.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    still cant... i give up.
    thks for trying to help.
    the s800 firmware is so easy to burn... but this 900 n TW OS is a pain to deal with.
    Well..It's too bad to hear that, wish I could help more. Wonder if any of our member have the same problem or just do it for testing so we know what could that caused and not just me to saying it was ok, as matter of fact, I did tried it on 3 computers and it was all good. So, anyone? Thanks!
  • yes, i wonder too....
    it can't jus be 2 people in this whole wide world that do this firmware upgrade thing.
  • yes, i wonder too....
    it can't jus be 2 people in this whole wide world that do this firmware upgrade thing.
    Try using the PhoenixUSBPro tool, how to use it, please search for the youtube video.
  • Tools you can download here http://www.pc6.com/softview/SoftView_519437.html is the Chinese version.
    Thanked by 3535four cash tomato123