Anyone still using TVPad 4 in Australia to watch mainland China TV?

rd1234rd1234 Junior Member
edited September 2018 in TVPad / BlueTV
My mother-in-law has been using just "Bang TV" app for the past year on TVpad 4 to watch free mainland tv (not "VIP") ... working good until today when the box seems to have reset, lost internet connectivity and could no longer connect to TVpad store (firmware is still 5.066) or download any apps at all. So I manually set my DNS (to Open DNS) and seem to get internet connectivity but still no TVPad Store choices. So I search for BangTV apk - finally found a version that seems to work for some channels. Just wondering anyone know of a working apk that would works for better selection of mainland channels (don't mind a subscription if I can pay from Australia)?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited September 2018
    Try this one 1号直播

https://mega.nz/#!5AAn1QAZ!eahicm8_JmqiRoA_RoFEP9smiI1UmQMgRTVqbQoWBT8

Bty Tvpad is out of business don't expect tvpad store working anymore.
  • My mother-in-law has been using just "Bang TV" app for the past year on TVpad 4 to watch free mainland tv (not "VIP") ... working good until today when the box seems to have reset, lost internet connectivity and could no longer connect to TVpad store (firmware is still 5.066) or download any apps at all. So I manually set my DNS (to Open DNS) and seem to get internet connectivity but still no TVPad Store choices. So I search for BangTV apk - finally found a version that seems to work for some channels. Just wondering anyone know of a working apk that would works for better selection of mainland channels (don't mind a subscription if I can pay from Australia)?
    if it reset, it also mean that the date and time need to be set auto update in settings.