Napper IPTV v13.x upgrade

bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
My nexbox A95x upgraded from IPTV v13.1 to v13.3 this morning. New version doesn't look or behave any different to previous versions at first glance.

I don't know if v13.3 would fix problems I reported on W95 s905w box. I doubt it.

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited November 2018
    Napper has acknowledged there is a timeout on certain channels. The app will quit and return to android launcher menu with no warning. I think it was introduced recently.

For popular ch.2, the maximum continuous viewing time permitted appears to be 3 hours at the moment.

To avoid being suddenly cut off while viewing a programme when 3 hour time limit is reached, you could hop to a different channel and back again before the time limit is reached, perhaps during a commercial break. This will reset the 3 hour count down timer. While viewing the current channel, selecting the same channel from menu or typing in channel number appears to reset the 3 hour timer too.

Update (22 Nov 2018): The timeout still appears to exist on ch.2. On a different note, I have observed changing channels to be a lot more reliable in recent weeks. No longer do I have to repeatedly change channels or quit and restart the app to try and force a channel to stream.

Post edited by bamby8 on
    Thanked by 1grimmie