Lack of power UBOX Gen4

When I press remote power button, box doesn't respond. No power on the box. Bought new remote and new power cable. Still it doesn't work. What might be the problem.

Comments

• When I press remote power button, box doesn't respond. No power on the box. Bought new remote and new power cable. Still it doesn't work. What might be the problem.
    Does the box power light on? Unplug it and replug it it might work, if the box power light is on and no display on tv then the box may be dead.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    When I press remote power button, box doesn't respond. No power on the box. Bought new remote and new power cable. Still it doesn't work. What might be the problem.
    Does the box power light on? Unplug it and replug it it might work, if the box power light is on and no display on tv then the box may be dead.
    If the power light still lite then try to use micro sd card to rewite the firmwire to the box.
  • The box light does not come on. No power whatsoever. Purchased new power cord and new remote. Still no power. Red light does not come on. Is something wrong with the box?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited August 2018
    If the power light still lite then try to use micro sd card to rewite the firmwire to the box.
    Even it has power light but if its in looping on and off and does not have UBox logo on screen then it cannot be rewrite the firmware when sd card inserted then no power light until I unplug the sd card. I've had tried one for my friend's box, it's dead :( . @killer23d method does not work.
  • The box light does not come on. No power whatsoever. Purchased new power cord and new remote. Still no power. Red light does not come on. Is something wrong with the box?
    Sorry, I believe it's bricked.