Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

cannot watch anything on rss player and cannot load

andylee
andylee
edited May 12, 2018 in 3rd Party Apps & Sources
i cannot watch tvb on rss player and anyone have the same problem

Comments

  • 535four
    535four
    Member
    andylee said:

    i cannot watch tvb on rss player and anyone have the same problem

    It's down for now, hold your horse. Kodi and RSS media is working.
  • langi2k
    langi2k
    Junior Member edited May 12, 2018
    update your Rss Player or change the link/url to alrss.se/dramas. For RSS Media player It work on phone but not work on tvpad 4.
  • SNHK
    SNHK
    Junior Member edited May 12, 2018
    Thanks, the correct url is allrss.se/dramas.
    langi2k said:

    update your Rss Player or change the link/url to alrss.se/dramas. For RSS Media player It work on phone but not work on tvpad 4.

  • hktv
    hktv
    The link does not work and neither does rss media work.
    SNHK said:

    Thanks, the correct url is allrss.se/dramas.

    langi2k said:

    update your Rss Player or change the link/url to alrss.se/dramas. For RSS Media player It work on phone but not work on tvpad 4.

  • hktv
    hktv
    edited May 15, 2018
    Sorry! Just found out what the problem was... After you updated the link, make sure you update your favorite links as well. Otherwise the favorite links will use the same old link. This is for rss player only
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Legal disclaimer: This site do not sell Tvpads nor any streaming device. No files related to such devices are stored on our website.
This is a public forum. We cannot be held responsible on what individuals do on this forum privately.