No App Market

Comments

• Hi 535four:

I have a Unblock TVbox 2nd Generation. I am currently in the U.S. One time I reset the media box and everything was gone including the Green Android App Market. So today after I saw your previous comments, I tried to download the link you provided. I got the Green Android App Market icon in the box, but when I tried to download the Apps. Everything went from 0% to 100%, but none of them can open. I don't know what the issue is. Can you please help? Thanks a million :)

Tammy
    Properbaly their sever is down. You can download all the apps from here that provided from our member ice, installed one by one that you need.

https://mega.nz/#!26QzWCrA!tLFOZnVPO58aHdhAkwYDIXGTOIx506KKEtkg2BUkbVE

Thank you 535four. I will try again tonight and let you know how it goes :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much 535four. Everything works now. You're so amazing!!!
  • Hi 535four:

I have a Unblock TVbox 2nd Generation. I am currently in the U.S. One time I reset the media box and everything was gone including the Green Android App Market. So today after I saw your previous comments, I tried to download the link you provided. I got the Green Android App Market icon in the box, but when I tried to download the Apps. Everything went from 0% to 100%, but none of them can open. I don't know what the issue is. Can you please help? Thanks a million :)

Tammy
    Properbaly their sever is down. You can download all the apps from here that provided from our member ice, installed one by one that you need.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much 535four. Everything works now. You're so amazing!!!
    Good to hear that, you're welcome, it's always been my pleasure :3
  • Hi 535four:

Tammy

By the way, do you have other websites/links for American movies apk files/apps? I went to youtube and download some, but sometimes they don't work at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

• wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Hi 535four:

Tammy

Hi

Do you have the apk for YouTube that came with box.
    My wife installed a different version which in unable to show all the videos. (only showing one)
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi 535four:

Tammy

By the way, do you have other websites/links for American movies apk files/apps? I went to youtube and download some, but sometimes they don't work at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

SHOW BOX
    https://mega.nz/#!425WiYRA!FE9Vxam8qUXxe0AG4_fIKXlBdx4Beam7jrFgl4MBeY8
    Post edited by 535four on
    Thanked by 1tammy1437
  • Hi 535four:

Tammy

Hi

My wife installed a different version which in unable to show all the videos. (only showing one)
    What box do you have?
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    Hi 535four:

Tammy

Hi

What box do you have?
    Mine is ubox gen 2
    Thanks
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi 535four:

Tammy

Hi

What box do you have?
    Mine is ubox gen 2
    Thanks
    YouTube for UB2
    https://mega.nz/#!5zYwnIZB!Wcangp1UDxl6Fnh44fvlgX4LC60I7mLsSsGQEGg44dU

For those who wants to thank me, no need to make a new post here, just click on the " thanks " next my icon.
  • @535four i was able to download & installed the UBVOD.. When i tried opening it, it was a UVOD and i need to sign in. Could it be that i am using a diff version of tv box ?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2019
    @535four i was able to download & installed the UBVOD.. When i tried opening it, it was a UVOD and i need to sign in. Could it be that i am using a diff version of tv box ?
    what box you have? It's Uvod alright, it should be worked on all version, if you select Web VOD then you'll need to register other than that it's no need to sign in.
  • edited June 2019
    Hi Everyone

I have a UBOX3 which has been working fine for me for many years, until it decided to reset by itself!

Now i am trying to access the App Market to download UBTV and UBVOD), but App Market won't load (or download).

I have also tried all the links provided in this thread, which has allowed me to download App Market (and UBTV & UBVOD). However, when it has fully downloaded to 100%, I am unable to load UBVT & UBVOD.

Any ideas what is wrong? Is it because the links all relate to UBox Pro, and therefore it is not compatible to UBOX3. Any help is appreciated!!
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2019
    @wallaman it's no longer let you download App Market if your box is not 4 or above, it will not load even it's shows 100%. Go to the system settings under apps, deleted the ubvod or ublive first then reinstalled the apps I'd provided here, installed it and it should be ok to go.

The apk works on all version.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited July 2019
    A relative has a upro. The apps suddenly all disappeared and app market doesn't work.

I think this happened once before. On entering 332211 code, they were able to get everything working again. But on this occasion, apparently it just brings up a QR code on screen?

They managed to install AppMarket and ub apps using the app market file posted by 535four in an earlier post.

The winlauncher appears to be messed up though. The 'Popular' tile doesn't show the usual 8 app icons within it at the moment but it does allow them to add ubtv and ubvod to it, which you wouldn't normally be able to do...... Will try and fix it later.

Update: I performed a factory reset through the Settings menu. 332211 works and everything back to normal including winlauncher.

Post edited by bamby8 on
  • Hi, my newly acquired UBox doesn't have the APP Market installed and I can not load any program in it. would like to equest for any assistance to have the Market Apps activated. thanks

• sorry if I missed any previous discussionsection but I have now a UBox PRO 1900_16G_OS and don't have the APP market installed. would like to request for assistance to have the Apps Market activated. Thanks

• edited July 2019

have read through the previous discussions and thank you all for intelligent exchanges.

I found out that is is better to download the .zip file into a thumb drive and connect it to USB port and upload it to the UBox unit rather than doing it directly on the unit.

You'll need another program to download the *.rar file.

Post edited by Jaycris on
  • Hello All, good morning!

Your discussion has taught me so much, thank you.

I have an Unblock X3 box which was playing up. For example, the UVOD app TV function just kept "loading" with the twirling circle rotating for hours. Out of desperation, I did a factory reset (without backing up anything).

Now, after reconnecting to wifi, the App Market app is nowhere to be found. On the main page, clicking on the App Market logo will see it "loading" from 0% to 100% but right at the end an error message will appear saying "fail" in English and Chinese (下载失败)。

I am located in Melbourne, Australia.

Could anyone please suggest anything for me to try? Thank you in advance!

• padmanpadman Moderator

Do you have any storage space left on your ubox?

• @Kwong, if you're in Australia, you will not be able to download anything thru the box itself. Just download it from this thread to a USB and load it to the box to install.