Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

Loading fails 4120 error

Orca4wd
Orca4wd
Member in BlueTV
Happy new year! In starting the new year to notice my BlueTV has an "loading fails, please try again (4120)L" error message. Nothing in Storm TV works, however, other android apps are working fine.
Anyone else having this problem with their Storm TV app? Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• michyorutvpad
    michyorutvpad
    Same here New York City
  • wiwickyky
    wiwickyky
    Same here NYC as well...anyway to fixit?
  • wiwickyky
    wiwickyky
    Change DNS to manual. The DNS 158.132.187.187 is working. I copied the IP address from another thread this forum. Hope it helps.
  • michyorutvpad
    michyorutvpad
    anyone tried it already?
  • Mmmaru
    Mmmaru

anyone tried it already?

No need. Looks like it's slowly working again.
  • Ray
    Ray

You don't need change DNS to do everything to make it works.
    Don't turn off your Blue TV box if you turn it off but later you turn on again and when you open Storm app and you first thing to do to select live first. Don't select the other like Drama, Movie. Because you select live to make it run faster if it works and the other will also works. Try it next time. Good Luck
  • orange1688
    orange1688
    Negative, i did live first, it just stuck in 0kb
  • Ray
    Ray

Negative, i did live first, it just stuck in 0kb

Blue TV start update on Feb., 9th 2018 Only the live channel is work. I send email ask them and they said they will fix it ASAP. You can contact them with this email address.

[email protected]
  • tsabc16888
    tsabc16888
    I have been contacted ([email protected]) for the past month, keep asking me to be patience will be fix in couple of days. :s
  • wiwickyky
    wiwickyky
    I’m in NY. My blue TV stops working since January. Emailed [email protected] few times. They asked me to be patient, problem will be fix soon. Until now, ONLY live tv is working everything else doesn’t :(