help for a newbie

My mom recently gave me her defunct tvpad4, she said nothing works on it anymore and its been sitting in her closet for 2+ yrs. Is it still usable? What can i do with it?

Comments

• You can use it as a android box if you want.

Or subscribe to our sponsor napper and get live tv back on your tvpad
  • My mom recently gave me her defunct tvpad4, she said nothing works on it anymore and its been sitting in her closet for 2+ yrs. Is it still usable? What can i do with it?
    Get Napper and also you can also install a lot of those free iptv apps. From this forum you will find a lot if you read.
  • You can use it as a android box if you want.

Or subscribe to our sponsor napper and get live tv back on your tvpad
    what do you mean use it as an android box? like can it be converted to android tv like nvidia shield?

is there a demo & channel list for napper? from what i read its paid, not free right?
  • My mom recently gave me her defunct tvpad4, she said nothing works on it anymore and its been sitting in her closet for 2+ yrs. Is it still usable? What can i do with it?
    Get Napper and also you can also install a lot of those free iptv apps. From this forum you will find a lot if you read.
    im not experienced in doing this type of modifying & installing, so i need help & guidance with that sort of thing. plus idk which iptv apps are good & still functioning

didnt they say even the mods will stop working after july?