BlueTV is somewhat working but with Network Error -4

Recently purchased a BlueTV and initially everything seemed to work correct, I was able to download apps from the apps store and the StormTV app functioned without issue. I just purchased another unit and when attempting to download the StormTV app it results in a failed download. I went back to my original BlueTV and that unit is also unable to download any new apps, all app downloads resulted in a failed message. Running the connection test, everything passes except for the server test which returns a network error -4. If running the BlueTV that has the functional StormTV app the logo's/images do not appear for programs.

I'm in California and was curious if anyone else is experiencing this type of issue before I reach out the reseller I bought my BlueTV's from.

Comments

• Yes, it is the same for me, they are doing some maintenance on their network.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Don't bother with the connection test. The last check will always show an error but the apps still works.
  • Recently purchased a BlueTV and initially everything seemed to work correct, I was able to download apps from the apps store and the StormTV app functioned without issue. I just purchased another unit and when attempting to download the StormTV app it results in a failed download. I went back to my original BlueTV and that unit is also unable to download any new apps, all app downloads resulted in a failed message. Running the connection test, everything passes except for the server test which returns a network error -4. If running the BlueTV that has the functional StormTV app the logo's/images do not appear for programs.

I'm in California and was curious if anyone else is experiencing this type of issue before I reach out the reseller I bought my BlueTV's from.

I upload both Storm TV app at this link. You let me know if you can't upload this files. It is old app but it works. You can update the new Storm TV app later.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AM7LquzRo6IYNjg&id=29931C226239ED1B!122&cid=29931C226239ED1B
  • Looks like the app store came back up on Sunday and I was able to download the apps.