TV China app support thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• ywongywong Junior Member
    Anyone considering SODA tv from the same china51 shop? It works with the dead tvpad4. I am trying it out for 3 days. They are charging the same $60 annual fee. It has VOD, live Tv and TVB shows as that is what my dad primarily watches.
    Can you post the link of that china51 site?
    The china51 shop I just direct emailed (from tvchina days) and they are just another vendor selling the same product (SDTV). So if you are going to purchase just stick with the tvbox.me site.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Anyone considering SODA tv from the same china51 shop? It works with the dead tvpad4. I am trying it out for 3 days. They are charging the same $60 annual fee. It has VOD, live Tv and TVB shows as that is what my dad primarily watches.
    Can you post the link of that china51 site?
    The china51 shop I just direct emailed (from tvchina days) and they are just another vendor selling the same product (SDTV). So if you are going to purchase just stick with the tvbox.me site.
    So you just purchase the license via email contact to china51 shop? They are good, as least refund our TVchina money.
  • i already purchase 華悅匯 but the playback function is not stable .lots of buffer after 6:00pm toronto time....... i am thinking about SDTV ... are they the same server / company?
  • Same goes to HKE360, playback is hit or misss and buffering a lot all day.
  • omg they are drom the same sever.... tvchina was stable for playback .... but they are just poor conpany always run away
  • edited July 2018
    Does the (SDTV) from tvbox.me site works with TVPAD 4 or it just work for BlueTV? Does it need VPN for USA user?
  • SDTV - When browsing page, it is very slow. It takes forever to load all pages. Does anyone has the same issue?
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    SDTV - When browsing page, it is very slow. It takes forever to load all pages. Does anyone has the same issue?
    Yes, and even the old people are annoyed. Another issue is if you leave the app running overnight without exiting out of app it will have memory issues and refuse to load further episodes when you return. You have to exit all the way out to main tvpad screen then reload the app to watch further episodes.