How to rearrange apps on A2 box desktop?

fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
edited July 2017 in HTV IPTV Box
All,
I think the A2 box (Chinese edition) is slightly different from the standard HTV5 box. I tried to rearrange the apps but could not find the proper method.

I found a youtube video talking about using the 'local install' method on HTV5 to rearrange app:
(at 3:57 mark of the video)

However, I cannot find the 'local install' option on A2 box. Is it named differently on A2?

Besides uninstalling all the apps and re-install them one by one, has anyone found an alternative method to move the apps around the desktop?

Thanks.

P.S.
My A2 box (bought from eBay) had an adult app preinstalled (I think the icon is a red xxx). I uninstalled it but now could not find it in the app store. Is this a third party app? If so, where to find it?
Post edited by fustrated on

Comments

• ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I go to the main app page and clicked the check mark, it showed all your apps in your main page with a green check. Unchecked them all, and then recheck the one you wanted, first check is arranged to show first on the page, and so on. Phoneunlock.com showed you how to install the adult app.
    Thanked by 1fustrated
  • fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
    edited July 2017
    I go to the main app page and clicked the check mark, it showed all your apps in your main page with a green check. Unchecked them all, and then recheck the one you wanted, first check is arranged to show first on the page, and so on. Phoneunlock.com showed you how to install the adult app.
    Thank you @Zipo
    You reminded on something I failed to notice originally. I re-watched the video and I realized I had to click the ( + ) tile on the main app, then I will see the apps with the check mark.

I then unchecked all the apps with the check mark and re-checked them according to the display order I wanted.

Bravo.