How to reset blue tv box. Help

While watching , the tv screen went black (no signal). I unplugged the unit and try to power up. Nothing happens. The screen still back. It won't power up. I had it for 3 months. Try to contact the seller at eBay but no answer. Does anyone know how to reset this box. Thx

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @tonika Do you have another power supply you can try?
  • While watching , the tv screen went black (no signal). I unplugged the unit and try to power up. Nothing happens. The screen still back. It won't power up. I had it for 3 months. Try to contact the seller at eBay but no answer. Does anyone know how to reset this box. Thx
    if u can't get it to work and the seller don't reply, file a claim with paypal. u have 6 months from the day of purchase to get your money back.
  • The green LED light on the box is on. So I don't think it is the power supply.
  • While watching , the tv screen went black (no signal). I unplugged the unit and try to power up. Nothing happens. The screen still back. It won't power up. I had it for 3 months. Try to contact the seller at eBay but no answer. Does anyone know how to reset this box. Thx
    if u can't get it to work and the seller don't reply, file a claim with paypal. u have 6 months from the day of purchase to get your money back.
    That is a thought. Thx
    That is a thought. Thx
    If you see the green light and it is the power turn on. You check the HDMI cable connection and make sure it is tight. The Blue TV box does not has a very HDMI connection. You also check your HDMI setting. HDMI 1 or 2, 3, or 4. Good Luck
  • I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck
  • I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck
    I tried unplugged it and plugged it again. Nothing works. I tried to wiggle the hdmi cable too. My box is dead. Thx for helping.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I just turn on the Blue TV box and I also see black screen. I unplug the power cable from the back and replug in again (not use remote to turn off) Now I can see the Blue TV work again. You have wait few minutes to try the Storm TV app. then you try the Strom TV app again. May be you need to try few times. Good Luck
    I tried unplugged it and plugged it again. Nothing works. I tried to wiggle the hdmi cable too. My box is dead. Thx for helping.
    Try this way ,keep pressing menu momentary and plug in power together to see what happen
    Try this way ,keep pressing menu momentary and plug in power together to see what happen
    I try but my box is dead. Thx