** YueTV - VoD and Replay not working for 2 days (6/14/17) **

I live on Dallas Texas with AT&T u-verse as my ISP. I set my DNS to 158.132.187.187. During the past 1-2 weeks, the YueTV VoD (Video on Demand) and replay ha been lagging with very poor user experience. Starting from yesterday (6/13/17), VoD and Replay on YueTV stopped working. The only feature that is still working of the streaming video. Has anyone experienced the same problem anywhere out there in the US/Canada. Mr. Padman, do you have suggestion how to resolve it? Knowing the complete lack of technical support from TVPad and YueTV, perhaps, just waiting it out is the only solution? Let us share our data point to see if this problem is only local to me, or it is a problem at large? Cheers.

Comments

• tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Here's reseller report on FB:

• @tomato123 : Can you post this reseller's Facebook link here? If it is not appropriate, please PM me. Thx
    edited June 2017
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ogtvpad/

They are reseller in AU.
    @tomato123 : Can you post this reseller's Facebook link here? If it is not appropriate, please PM me. Thx
    Thanked by 1fustrated
  • tamato123,
    This is the key reason that the users are very frustrated with TVPad and YueTV. If they could publicly post the "temporarily out of service" notice when user log on to TVPad and/or YueTV, I would think that it will make a day-and-night different ti improve the customer experience. For most of the folks that they do not know this forum, what do you expect them to do with the dead box / paper weight. Could you kindly relay this suggestion to the leadership team of TVPad and YueTV so that they can consider to do a better job in the future?
    I don't work for TVPad. I just saw the notice on FB's reseller and forward to you guys. You can follow the reseller on FB yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ogtvpad/?ref=bookmarks
    tamato123,
    This is the key reason that the users are very frustrated with TVPad and YueTV. If they could publicly post the "temporarily out of service" notice when user log on to TVPad and/or YueTV, I would think that it will make a day-and-night different ti improve the customer experience. For most of the folks that they do not know this forum, what do you expect them to do with the dead box / paper weight. Could you kindly relay this suggestion to the leadership team of TVPad and YueTV so that they can consider to do a better job in the future?
  • tamato123,
    you are barking on the wrong tree. he is using his own free time to help the community.
  • tamato123,
    you are barking on the wrong tree. he is using his own free time to help the community.
  • aznguy82xaznguy82x Junior Member
    Not looking good. According to a tvpad Facebook group, yuetv might be down for awhile due to ddos attacks
  • So guys, please patient, let them have chance to breath, they will fix it if they want their business to roll....
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Both TVPad 4 and BlueTV fully working.

Going to close this thread, continue the discussion here

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1305/tvpad-yuetv-bluetv-outage-update-jun-16-2017#latest
This discussion has been closed.