Which is Most Reliable HK Channels device or app, not likely die suddenly or unusable suddenly :(

I am fan of HK Channels

I use TVPad4 and Moonbox. Both are very much disappointed. The TVPad4 5.054 YueTV is completely out of service recently. The MoonBox 3 has problems keeping up the apps last long enough to say useful at all. I pay apps that still not stable and would die suddenly.

I am bit tied of keep searching for new app and channels. Not fun. I hope to find one band reliable device that actually takes care their service.

Anyone has suggestions? Paid or non-paid App or device
Reliable is a must and less feature is OK.

Thank you.
stv

Comments

• tvb anywhere
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    my tvpad4 still working fine.
  • But here in U.S. my TVPad 4 has error like this

• it's working fine for me in california
  • 535four535four Member
    I am fan of HK Channels

I use TVPad4 and Moonbox. Both are very much disappointed. The TVPad4 5.054 YueTV is completely out of service recently. The MoonBox 3 has problems keeping up the apps last long enough to say useful at all. I pay apps that still not stable and would die suddenly.

I am bit tied of keep searching for new app and channels. Not fun. I hope to find one band reliable device that actually takes care their service.

Anyone has suggestions? Paid or non-paid App or device
    Reliable is a must and less feature is OK.

Thank you.
    stv
    All those apps or any of these boxes has a chance or risk to go down and it's no guarantee on it 'cause it's all illegal. The best way to do is to subscribe their services if you don't want the hassle of it. Looking for a solution to fix it is part of the game when you purchased any one of these boxes.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Try factory reset and then reinstall YueTV and 36TV.
    But here in U.S. my TVPad 4 has error like this