Left 3 panels is empty, can't see TVpad related apps in the App Store, BUT streaming is fine

I have an issue here, the TVpad 4 used to work fine, but recently it's a bit weird on the interface.

1. The 3 panels went empty...
2. I can't find any TVpad related apps in the App Store anymore...

But its weird, channels streaming are all okay, just the above issues happen, anyone went into this before? Any solution?

Thx
Tagged:

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I have an issue here, the TVpad 4 used to work fine, but recently it's a bit weird on the interface.

But its weird, channels streaming are all okay, just the above issues happen, anyone went into this before? Any solution?

Hey nobody care for the 3 panels are empty and nothing show up in Tvpad App Store. As long as all channels streaming and all vod apps are all okay. What do you want beside that? My friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • :/ OK... then let it be :# =)
  • I have an issue here, the TVpad 4 used to work fine, but recently it's a bit weird on the interface.

Hey nobody care for the 3 panels are empty and nothing show up in Tvpad App Store. As long as all channels streaming and all vod apps are all okay. What do you want beside that? My friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    who cares lol. we haven't have that stupid store for almost 2 years in america.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2017
    lol... that's a good thing about it, I'd remember years ago, people installed so many apps on it when there was a apps store available and run out of space and slow it down, it only had 4g of ROM on it.
  • I just worried if next time there's an update rolling out, I can't update the APPs from that stupid store :p
  • Don't worry, just come over here, most people willing to help, especially cheuk5 :p
  • pappypappy Member
    edited April 2017
    Minor point . If anyone is not happy with the clock showing the wrong time 8n their time zone, insert an USB wired or wireless mouse and pull down the setting menu from the upper right corner of desktop. Change the date and time setting by checking to automatic . The right time will be shown . YouTube app would work. YouTube app

http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=223
    Post edited by pappy on