Which app for TVB HK drama

Hi all,
Can anyone help please? Purchased a box for my mum to watch TVB drama on demand and all other Cantonese programs but we're a bit confused which app is needed
MySuper TV app (with TVB logo) doesn't work in our country apparently.
Can anyone help please? Do we need to download a new app? If so which one(s)?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Thought I'd add it's the unblock 3rd gen
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    The app is call 热门影视. But not reliable.

It's better to install kodi and add RSS link.

• Thought I'd add it's the unblock 3rd gen
    The app is POPVOD.
  • The app is call 热门影视. But not reliable.

It's better to install kodi and add RSS link.

that app contains a lot of content, but sometimes kick u out after playing half the episode. what i did is go back to that episode and fast forward to scene where i got kicked out and continue from there. it can be a little hassle. another small complaint is that every episode has 2 link, so if u finished one episode, it will skip the the next link. which is the same episode. other than that. the live channels on ubtv is awesome.
  • Thanks guys
    So I'm trying to install but after clicking on the app in the app market, the % download shows 100% .. and then nothing!
    It's not in my available apps.

What's happening? :(
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    you need to wait when it's 100%.

100% means downloaded 100% and then it takes some time to install.
    Thanks guys
    So I'm trying to install but after clicking on the app in the app market, the % download shows 100% .. and then nothing!
    It's not in my available apps.

What's happening? :(
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    If you can return the box return it and buy either a htv5 or a bluetv. The whole ecosystem in both are these boxes are much better in general.

Vod is not ubtv's strong point. If you have time to waste, you can try installing kodi and plugins.