Transocks.net VPN
Unblock Youku on your TV box, watch Chinese video freely, Transocks VPN //

tvpad not working california

cozyyy
cozyyy
I'm on tvpad 5.054, on ethernet connection, when I try auto, it says failed. Then I entered everything on manual with a DNS of 192.168.1.1 and 158.132.187.187. I have YueTV 0.42. Tried factory resetting and reinstalling app, says restricted. Someone help please! When I network test, only the IP address is checked but gateway, dns, and server is exclamation marks and gives Error code: -1

Comments

• cheuk5
    cheuk5
    cozyyy said:

I'm on tvpad 5.054, on ethernet connection, when I try auto, it says failed. Then I entered everything on manual with a DNS of 192.168.1.1 and 158.132.187.187. I have YueTV 0.42. Tried factory resetting and reinstalling app, says restricted. Someone help please! When I network test, only the IP address is checked but gateway, dns, and server is exclamation marks and gives Error code: -1

When you try auto connect , it says failed. That means you didnot get the internet please check your network again.
  • tomato123
    tomato123
    Show Producer
    cozyyy said:

How you put two dns at the same time?