Bluetv is the best?

not a single problem to discuss on this thread. i guess it is safe to say...this is the best box on the market at this moment?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    I would rank the three bluetv, tvpad4 and htv in the same category based on their reliability.

Each box has its own strength and weakness, but I wouldn't say "it's the best"

But if you are buying this for parents then I would agree it's the best due to the ease of operation
  • Hi Padman,

If I was in the market to buy a box today should I get tvpad 4 or blue tv? I am interested in cantonese programming.

Thanks,
    K.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    You looking for live tv, vod or both?

If live tv, then tvpad/bluetv

If vod, then htv

If both, then htv

I'm also reviewing the Funtv, so you may want to wait a few days for that to come out :)
    Hi Padman,

If I was in the market to buy a box today should I get tvpad 4 or blue tv? I am interested in cantonese programming.

Thanks,
    K.
  • edited April 2017
    Thanks. Looking for more live tv but vod as well.

Yeah I will wait for your review. Does any of these devices have buffering when streaming? Would like a buffer free experience as much as possible.

Between tvpad and blue tv which should I get? If it comes down to these 2.

Also which htv version are you referring to?
  • Thanks. Looking for more live tv but vod as well.

Yeah I will wait for your review. Does any of these devices have buffering when streaming? Would like a buffer free experience as much as possible.

Between tvpad and blue tv which should I get? If it comes down to these 2.

Also which htv version are you referring to?
    of course bluetv. it's the newer version and can update. tvpad4 is 2 years old and no update.
  • Thanks. When you say update, update to what? Also what is the resolution of shows? 480P? 720P? 480i? For the Cantonese programming.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    It is a rumour ,if the car can run don't fix it
  • Does blue tv stream nicely ? i.e. no buffering?

Also is there any apps that can stream korean tv channels and VOD that has english subtitles?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @k3nnis

No buffering under normal operations

If you mean live korean channels then no, you need to take a look at Ubox or EVpad

for VOD you can install viki from the play store
  • Thanks. So u box or evpad have live Korean tv with eng subs?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    No, no box have live korean tv with engish subs
  • Ok thx. Any box have Korean vod with subs?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Not english.
  • 535four535four Member
    Ok thx. Any box have Korean vod with subs?
    KODI's ICdrama and RSS HDfree drama both have Korean VOD English subtitle. You can installed it on any boxes.
  • ok thanks guys.
    KODI's ICdrama and RSS HDfree drama both have Korean VOD English subtitle. You can installed it on any boxes.
    Hi 535four, can you tell us which repo would have these two add-ons? I used to have superrepo. The Azdrama add-on no longer works. Please do advice where to get those add-ons you listed? Thanks very much! :)
    check it here

check it here

Thanks cheuk5. Does that include ICDrama?
    check it here

Thanks cheuk5. Does that include ICDrama?
    NO
  • its best when its working. . now is not working just like others.