Napper English IPTV Streaming //

TVPad V5.054 change DNS question

czkitty8
czkitty8
Hello, this might be a dumb question but I really ran out of ideas. Did some research on here and tried to change DNS from the list Best DNS list provided. However Under Ethernet - if I set to Auto and click "Acquire", it will say no network connection. If I select " Manual" and input some of the numbers that people said were working in the DNS column ( the other 3 IP address, subnet mask, gateway all leave blank showing "0"). It still says No Network connection. I don't know which step I did wrong, can someone shed some lights please?

Yuetv was working fine until 3 - 4 days ago.

Thanks very much for your help!

Comments

• cheuk5
    cheuk5
    czkitty8 said:

Hello, this might be a dumb question but I really ran out of ideas. Did some research on here and tried to change DNS from the list Best DNS list provided. However Under Ethernet - if I set to Auto and click "Acquire", it will say no network connection. If I select " Manual" and input some of the numbers that people said were working in the DNS column ( the other 3 IP address, subnet mask, gateway all leave blank showing "0"). It still says No Network connection. I don't know which step I did wrong, can someone shed some lights please?

When you setup the network setting from auto to manual made sure all numbers in top 3 line are match just change the DNS number in manual
  • czkitty8
    czkitty8
    Th
    cheuk5 said:

czkitty8 said:

When you setup the network setting from auto to manual made sure all numbers in top 3 line are match just change the DNS number in manual
    Thank you for quick reply. TVPad is connected with wifi , I can see live streaming from Yuetv and 电视猫, but in the setting - Ethernet - regardless of auto or manual , all 4 lines show "0", I did not change anything yet.
  • czkitty8
    czkitty8
    edited January 31, 2017
    figured it out and it works !!! Thank you so much for the help! Happy new year !
  • cheuk5
    cheuk5

Thank you for quick reply. TVPad is connected with wifi , I can see live streaming from Yuetv and 电视猫, but in the setting - Ethernet - regardless of auto or manual , all 4 lines show "0", I did not change anything yet.
    OMG you have to manual input the all the number are match in top 3 line between auto and manual ok.