i play back, namvod and cloud vod all not working

All I get is a loading screen, sometimes with a version code and mac address, sometimes without. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• This happens to my Moonbox M3 too. Last week, iLive HK stopped, then iLive, then iPlayback, then everything.

I wrote to [email protected] last week but no response.

But it should be noted that we got onscreen notification about outage last time but not any more this time.
  • Uninstall and reinstall through app treasures. It should work fine
  • Namvod and 58 live have been taken out and will be subscription based later
    iLive HK and Playback are no longer available in the app treasure.
  • Same here. Contacted the support and they asked me to install iLive Plus, the app just keep buffering on 0-15kb and dosen't work.
  • Same here. Contacted the support and they asked me to install iLive Plus, the app just keep buffering on 0-15kb and dosen't work.
    If you have a Moonbox like me. Try download TVBanywhere in google store and sign up at its web site. You can watch for free for a whole month and wait if Moonbox will be up and running in a month time.

But I have a feeling that we, Moonbox M3 owners, may need to prepare for the worst, just like those TVpad 1-3 owners did.
    Thanked by 1hungcbc
  • edited January 2017
    Same here. Contacted the support and they asked me to install iLive Plus, the app just keep buffering on 0-15kb and dosen't work.</blockqu

ilive plus is up and down at times but it works
  • ilive plus is up and down at times but it works
    iLive Plus never seem to work for me.

If you have a Moonbox like me. Try download TVBanywhere in google store and sign up at its web site. You can watch for free for a whole month and wait if Moonbox will be up and running in a month time.
    But I have a feeling that we, Moonbox M3 owners, may need to prepare for the worst, just like those TVpad 1-3 owners did.
    Good suggestion, just registered an account. Really hope it gets fixed before my 30 days trial ends.

• ilive plus should work. maybe its your internet speed. the app sometimes goes on off. the original ilive and ilive hk are taken down
  • ilive plus should work. maybe its your internet speed. the app sometimes goes on off. the original ilive and ilive hk are taken down
    My internet should be fine since TVB anywhere is streaming smoothly on my device. iLive plus never seem to work on my m3 box, I've even tested during peak and off peak hours for different timezones but nothing plays, just buffer with low speed forever.

My internet should be fine since TVB anywhere is streaming smoothly on my device. iLive plus never seem to work on my m3 box, I've even tested during peak and off peak hours for different timezones but nothing plays, just buffer with low speed forever.

Uninstall and reinstall through app treasures. It should work fine

How do you get app treasures? I only have App Garden 1.4 installed on mine

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @minimouse In the app garden search for 1111HH
  • Thanks padman. iLive pluse downloaded from the new app garden seem to work now, however its still unstable buffers often.
  • Thanks padman. iLive pluse downloaded from the new app garden seem to work now, however its still unstable buffers often.
    must be glitches in their server. sometimes you have to leave it for extra seconds for the signal to be picked up
  • Hi all sorry for not responding. We already have ilive plus, which as of now may as well not be working. But is there any way of getting iplayback or something similar?
  • Hi all sorry for not responding. We already have ilive plus, which as of now may as well not be working. But is there any way of getting iplayback or something similar?
    Down at the moment. Guess will have to wait for a fix
    I have a Moonbox M3 and all the HK apps have not been working for two weeks until I did the following today:

1, go to the "old" TV Apps Garden 1.4 , go to SEARCH, typed "1111HH" as advised by PADMAN above, download and install a new TV Apps Garden known as "TV Treasure"

2, uninstall all the HK apps that are not working

3, reinstall i Play Back, HK World, Cloud VOD and the new "ILive Plus" which seems to have replace the old iLive HK and iLive which ceased functioning in my Moonbox M3 two weeks ago.

• SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Hi all sorry for not responding. We already have ilive plus, which as of now may as well not be working. But is there any way of getting iplayback or something similar?
    I have a Moonbox M3 and all the HK apps have not been working for two weeks until I did the following today:

1, go to the "old" TV Apps Garden 1.4 , go to SEARCH, typed "1111HH" as advised by PADMAN above, download and install a new TV Apps Garden known as "TV Treasure"

2, uninstall all the HK apps that are not working

3, reinstall i Play Back, HK World, Cloud VOD and the new "ILive Plus" which seems to have replace the old iLive HK and iLive which ceased functioning in my Moonbox M3 two weeks ago.

I have 2 M3's one work without an issue from these intructions. The second one wouldn't work until I deleted whole bunch of other apps and rebooted and then reinstall the new apps from TV Treasure. I suspect the box may be flaky due to limited memory and all those other apps taking up memory. I suggest getting rid of most apps and keeping only the necessary apps, like tvappgarden, tvtreasure, hk world, iplay back, ilive plus, and cloud vod.
  • edited February 2017
    Hi! I just bought myself a Moon box and I'm a newbie. Could somebody give me the complete procedure to update my Namvod, HK World, iLiv HK and 58Live? Those 4 apps stopped working for some reason around mid January, and I wasn't able find a solution. i don't have the TV Apps Garden 1.4 in my
    MOONBOX PRO.
    If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I would really appreciate some help!
    Thank you!
    Post edited by hungcbc on