UBox x3 not working

My UBox is not working at all, it only show black screen and can't even see the loading screen, how to solve it?

Comments

• My UBox is not working at all, it only show black screen and can't even see the loading screen, how to solve it?
    More detail need.
  • I have the same issue, Ubox 3 S900Pro 16gB version. Boots up but no logo and no screen just black. Power is on, however it seems to want to reboot after a few minutes. Made a reset but to no avail.
    Any tips of is the firmware available for this unit so I can use the Phoenixcard solution to reinstall?
  • It happened to me when I first got the box from friend who brought it from China, the UBOX logo hang on the screen and still, seems like it can not boot up then I used a different power adopter , bamm... it works ever since.
  • I can post the link for the S900 IMG but I don't know how to burn it to make a restore disc.
  • I can post the link for the S900 IMG but I don't know how to burn it to make a restore disc.
    You meant the S900 pro have a different way to burn the image not the same way as S800?
  • C
    I can post the link for the S900 IMG but I don't know how to burn it to make a restore disc.
    You meant the S900 pro have a different way to burn the image not the same way as S800?
    Correct, I believe the CPU is different therefore using PhoenixCard method might not work. I don't have a S900 Pro to try so I can't confirm.

Some brave souls could give it a go if you want.
  • C
    I can post the link for the S900 IMG but I don't know how to burn it to make a restore disc.
    Correct, I believe the CPU is different therefore using PhoenixCard method might not work. I don't have a S900 Pro to try so I can't confirm.

Some brave souls could give it a go if you want.
    OK, please post the link, I wound like to test it on my S900 Pro and post the result.
  • Hmm I tried another power adaptor as well, no positive result. Can not even see the logo at all. Guess back to the reseller.
  • S900=allwinner H3,S900Por=allwinner H8 maybe。
  • Hmm I tried another power adaptor as well, no positive result. Can not even see the logo at all. Guess back to the reseller.
    send it back for replacement if it's still under warranty, it shouldn't be cost much if they're in the US.