華人電視

Free trial of Asian TV, live and 7-day Replay. Excellent streaming and picture quality. Works on any Android device. Enjoy while it is free.

www.hdkan.com

Just found this from the internet, I am not affiliated with it in any way.

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016
    I've had tried this app for a month, it is a excellent app, I was put it up this software for download, but I'd decide to deleted it because it might affected the sales of this site's sponsor like padman and others, basically you can just buy a cheap box to install this app for good. anyway, this app has excellent quality and better than any box on the market and it's only down for couple of days and it's came back last night.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four I actually don't mind. It's will help with viewership of the forum.

If somebody want to a buy a box like tvpad or htv3, this app wouldn't deter them from buying it. As those boxes are sold as a package. Nobody really want to mess with apks and buy a separate box on its own.

I would've done the review on it but haven't had time at all.

Thanks for looking out though :)
  • 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016
    @535four I actually don't mind. It's will help with viewership of the forum.

If somebody want to a buy a box like tvpad or htv3, this app wouldn't deter them from buying it. As those boxes are sold as a package. Nobody really want to mess with apks and buy a separate box on its own.

I would've done the review on it but haven't had time at all.

Thanks for looking out though :)
    You are so generous Padman, yes indeed, this is a great LIVE stream app to put it on all Android boxes. I loaded it on my X2 boxes and it works great, I also loaded it on my Android phone which is very convenient too. But you can only run on 1 device at a time if used only 1 email address.
  • VeronicaVeronica Junior Member
    Interesting...will this app work on TVPad4? If so, how do I install this? I've tried installing apks on TVPad before but was unsuccessful. I had files loaded onto a USB and plugged it into the box but when I restart the box it fails to recognize any installation files.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member

You need file installer to side load apk files to Tvpad

• vqin88vqin88 Junior Member
    If under same wi-fi network, you can have more than one device using same email address to watch.
  • If under same wi-fi network, you can have more than one device using same email address to watch.
    Interesting, good to know, thanks.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    I download this zip file for Android TV/Box version in the USB drive and then download to my Ubox, It doesn't work and it said "Can not support file", Does anyone has the same problems?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Did you unzip the file ... ?
  • This is not a zip file it's apk... make sure you choose the right apk, one for the phone, the other is for the tv box.
    yes, I chose the Android TV/Box file, it is the zip file, not apk file. Also I didn't unzip the file, it works for my other android TV box but Ubox, any comments? please advice.
    Thanks
  • @golddragon, unzip the file to apk and try again. Your Android box might not have the unzip function installed.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016
    yes, I chose the Android TV/Box file, it is the zip file, not apk file. Also I didn't unzip the file, it works for my other android TV box but Ubox, any comments? please advice.
    Thanks
    Strange..it is a apk file when I'd downloaded, and I'd tried it again, same apk file??
    I haven't try put it on UBox but I'll try.

I just loaded it on my UBox, it works, no problem, may be the file was corrupted, try download it again.
    Thanks for the info, I will try again.
    Thanks for all supports, I downloaded this zip file and save as apk file, it works on my Ubox
  • Thanks for all supports, I downloaded this zip file and save as apk file, it works on my Ubox
    Good to hear..
    I also download the phone apk to my iphone, but it said download failed. Does this apk work for iphone? any help would be appreciated.
  • This app only work for Android phones.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    This app only work for Android phones.
    No this apps have two version one for Tablet and Phone and the other is for Android Tv box .............
  • 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016
    This app only work for Android phones.
    No this apps have two version one for Tablet and Phone and the other is for Android Tv box .............
    Would like to know whick app work for iPhone?? :s