UB tvb jade playback down/laggy?

edited January 2016 in UnblockTech UBox / UPad
IDK what the app is called but are the 7-day playback videos for tvb down for anyone else? I tried a bunch of videos and the download stays below 1 KB/s. I noticed they were (particularly) laggy yesterday, or was it just me?

btw what's up with the duplicate canto channels??
Post edited by wolo on

Comments

• meeunknownmeeunknown Junior Member
    Your not the only one, it worked this morning for me and now (nighttime) its not working for some reason. Hopefully it will be back up soon, and yes at time they can be laggy and yesterday was at the point it kind of stops and play for me. As for the live duplicate channel I assume they are back up in case one of them don't work.
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    Any one has reason of status of it?
  • sleeslee Just Watchin`
    The 7-day playback was not working for me last night as well. Live streams were okay.
  • hleehlee Junior Member
    The Cantonese playback channels and 劇集 apps channels etc still not working this morning, download rate oscillates between 0-10KB/S. Really painful. Luckily all the IPTV Live channels work fine.
  • Unblock box is not a reliable box so far, that's why it so cheap compare to the other boxes. You have options to use other apps like vchannels, mangotv or Moretv etc..pick the one works best for you.
    That's why I always have another backed up box to use and I don't get frustrated. :)
  • Unblock box is not a reliable box so far, that's why it so cheap compare to the other boxes. You have options to use other apps like vchannels, mangotv or Moretv etc..pick the one works best for you.
    That's why I always have another backed up box to use and I don't get frustrated. :)
    Thing is vchannel, mango TV, more TV and let apps can be installed on any android box. It's only the Cantonese and live channel contents you cannot get unless you have a dedicated box like UBOX, TVpad and Moonbox.

Personally I got a Minix neo x8-h and that's leaps and bound better than all these IPTV boxes as a generic android itself
  • Not exactly, if you install CloudTV on your android box.
    Yea I got a Minix neo x8-h plus too, it's a great box, that's all depends what'd you paid for.
  • I have the tvb drama app working. I find that if you have it connected to a vpn router it would work but if you are connected via a regular router it would just lagged and would not stream.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @ngkiyan Which vpn company are you using ?
  • I used the UVOD app, it's exactly the same as tvb drama.
  • @padman
    I am using PIA.
  • jetstremejetstreme Junior Member
    @padman
    I am using PIA.
    I can never get TVB drama to work reliably. Which VPN server do you connect to? HKG? What playback resolutions work for you?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @jetstreme download uvod
    @jetstreme download uvod
    Thanks. I have uvod and many of the other apps. But I just want to get the TVB app to work. They are similar but not exactly the same.
  • think I saw facebook post on 21st about removing and reinstalling TVB app. although not sure if that is fix to the issue or other as I can't read chinese. can't rely on google translate much
    think I saw facebook post on 21st about removing and reinstalling TVB app. although not sure if that is fix to the issue or other as I can't read chinese. can't rely on google translate much
    Re-installing the app did not help. I finally got it working by using a vpnunlimited VPN directing to a HKG server. Resolutions up to 1080P works. Any other country would not work. It is strange because usually if it is geo-blocked, it would show a block message. But instead, it just spins with a low bit rate.