Evpad Pro 4k vs 3

New to the whole box stuff. But recently with fairchild capability this is becoming more interesting for me and my family. I have seen the demo of Evpad 3 but my friend also has a older Evpad Pro 4k box willing to sell to me ~$100. Is it worth to still go for the Evpad Pro 4k or just go for the Evpad 3? Im worried if I buy the older one it will stop working after ~ 1 year. Aside from one being older does it have same channels/vod? or is the hardware on the pro better than the 3?

also does anyone know if the fairchild stream is the same quality/stream as the one on OK2 iptv servers?

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Do you already have an android box ?

$100 is not bad, but you can also try getting a napper subscription if you want fairchild.

It's 38 / year if you have an android box that work
  • edited June 2019

$100 is not bad, but you can also try getting a napper subscription if you want fairchild.

Thanks padman I'll do some research on what napper is. How is the stream quality and does it have other local channels as well? They do want to have the Chinese series as well as some of the local channels like cp24 etc.

how is evpad vs napper?

What options would I have for them for Chinese tvb/China series?
    Post edited by 15_20_God on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Well, with EVPad you get the full package. VOD, 7 days playback, etc...
    Napper is really just Live tv.
    So depends what you want to watch.
    There's also SDTV that you can check out as well.

Thanks padman I'll do some research on what napper is. How is the stream quality and does it have other local channels as well? They do want to have the Chinese series as well as some of the local channels like cp24 etc.

how is evpad vs napper?

What options would I have for them for Chinese tvb/China series?
  • New to the whole box stuff. But recently with fairchild capability this is becoming more interesting for me and my family. I have seen the demo of Evpad 3 but my friend also has a older Evpad Pro 4k box willing to sell to me ~$100. Is it worth to still go for the Evpad Pro 4k or just go for the Evpad 3? Im worried if I buy the older one it will stop working after ~ 1 year. Aside from one being older does it have same channels/vod? or is the hardware on the pro better than the 3?

also does anyone know if the fairchild stream is the same quality/stream as the one on OK2 iptv servers?
    Get the EVPad, it has more fun that you won't regret.
  • Get the evpad 3 it has 2 G of Ram.
    Thanked by 115_20_God
  • thanks 535four I think so too the plug and play factor seems like the best option. Worse case I can always install the others on the evpad box.
  • thanks 535four I think so too the plug and play factor seems like the best option. Worse case I can always install the others on the evpad box.
    Evpad's apps should be covered everything that most people needed excepted if you want to install a Kodi on it.
  • i have evpad pro+ and evpad3 max. the sports channel usually never work when the big games are on lol. other than that. works pretty good.
  • i have evpad pro+ and evpad3 max. the sports channel usually never work when the big games are on lol. other than that. works pretty good.
    When the big games are on, did you switched back to UB? lol..
  • both evpad and ubox sucked when nba championship was playing lol

• HmmHmm
    edited July 2019

Actually not in North America. We watched on the EVPAD without much issues with buffering.

• edited September 2020

Which version of the Fairchild channel is on Evpad?

Fairchild Toronto, Fairchild Vancouver or Fairchild HD 2?

Post edited by joedesign on
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member

Fairchild 1 Toronto and Fairchild HD 2 are on Evpad 3

• Thanks @golddragon!

Sadly I ordered a EVPad 5S, I originally thought that it was only the ram and storage that was different compared to the EVPad 5P. But it turns out that it also doesn't have the North American live channels compared to EVPad 5P. 😔

Is there any way to add these North American channels to it?

Or am I out of luck?

• golddragongolddragon Junior Member

Hi,

North America Channels should be in the live channels Apk, if not, go to the download apk, click in the visible apk download section locate at the right top corner, type in password 2222 or 3333 to search, then you should see the North America Live Apk. That was what I did bebore on my Evbox 3R.

• Doesn't do anything, the only password that has worked that I got from digging around this forum is "1111" 😉

I do have a live channel apk that I got from pressing "6868" on the home. It basically has all the channel categories except for North American live channels. I asked their customer support through WhatsApp and the person said that North American live channels aren't available on the EvPad 5S.