Ubox 4 seven days playback skipping out

I tried to clean all the cached but 7 days playback skipping out issues still occurred. I also sent by wechat to Unblock Tech about this issue, they said that they will look into this.

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited April 2018
    I tried to clean all the cached but 7 days playback skipping out issues still occurred. I also sent by wechat to Unblock Tech about this issue, they said that they will look into this.
    I hardly using it so it doesn't affect me, but it is a good app use as time shift delay whatever your time zone are and can play continuesly as live stream. Thanks for contacting them, hopefully they listen. I can see they're improving for these pass 4 years, now that they put up a selection of your choices of SD, HD and BD to play , the BD quality is amazing.
  • i think the playback for all other tv boxes also have problems. why are people like to use replay? news and commercials?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2018
    i think the playback for all other tv boxes also have problems. why are people like to use replay? news and commercials?
    Good questions =) I guess they're new comers and missed the HK living stylen or too busy and lazy to look for it. lol....but its still better they can fixed.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    I still haven't heard back from Unblock Tech to resolve this UB Playback skipping issues, if I clean all 清徐所有應用快取資料in the storage setting, should it be helpful?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2018
    I still haven't heard back from Unblock Tech to resolve this UB Playback skipping issues, if I clean all 清徐所有應用快取資料in the storage setting, should it be helpful?
    It's always help for clean up the cached data and the misc. file, I didn't use playback much but I just watched for a hour have no skips issue but it freezes up once and have to reload the app.
    Post edited by 535four on
    This 7 days playback has been skipping since April/18 till now, I had contact UBTV tech via Wechat so many times and they said that they will look into this but it seams they can't find the skipping problems as of today. Does anyone know the way to fix? any help will be appreciated.
  • This 7 days playback has been skipping since April/18 till now, I had contact UBTV tech via Wechat so many times and they said that they will look into this but it seams they can't find the skipping problems as of today. Does anyone know the way to fix? any help will be appreciated.
    What version do you have?
    UBox 4 S900 , Ubox Gen 2 S800 & Ubox 4 C800.
  • UBox 4 S900 , Ubox Gen 2 S800 & Ubox 4 C800.
    If all of ithem have the same issues then it's their app no good. As I've mention before playback is their weak point, If I remember right the pro version plays pretty smooth but I will test it again later on.
    If all of ithem have the same issues then it's their app no good. As I've mention before playback is their weak point, If I remember right the pro version plays pretty smooth but I will test it again later on.
    Tested at 5pm, skipped terrible on all versions then tested at 10pm works flawlessly smooth. Go figure ....Good thing I don't use it except occasionally checking out.
    Just tested on UBOX 3 version, played back on 8/20/, the "Today's VIP" finished find no glitch, no skipped, I didn't use back or fast forward just let it play, it plays smoothly when I selected the (Software decodind for VLC instead of Hardware decoding. Try it out see if it works for you.
    I will try it tonight, thanks.
    Tried last night as per 535 four instructions, watch 6:30pm TVB news and couple episodes finished with no skipped at all.
    Once again, Thank you 535four, you are the best and better than the tech of UBTV.