S900-PRO Firmware

Does anyone know where can I get the firmware image for the UBox3 S900-PRO (S900Pro-1108-8189FS-s2.img)? I am only able to find it at the Baidu server but I am not able to download it (too big).
My TV box is broken (keep refreshing) and I need the firmware image to re-flash it.

Please help!!

Comments

• The image doesn't seem to be working.. the box still boot up from the ROM.... I think my problem is on the WinLauncher. Does anyone has the latest WinLauncher firmware that I can try out?

Thanks
  • Your problem similar to our member wooggie, here's his thread. Try it.
    https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1504/occured-flashing-blue-screen-after-factory-reset#latest
  • anyone got ubox4 S900 ProBT firmware? I am getting the blank screen with the red light. I tried with the ubox3 firmware S900ProBT-0921.img didn't work.
  • anyone got ubox4 S900 ProBT firmware? I am getting the blank screen with the red light. I tried with the ubox3 firmware S900ProBT-0921.img didn't work.
    I thought the one tomato123 provided was the ubox 4 firmware with or w/o BT, if not, you can Wechat them for help. 添加工程師Whatsapp : +852 67643560 或 Wechat : unblocktech
  • Since they shutdown the Baidu Pan for the firmware, if anyone has firmware can let me know. I can set up a depository for them.
    I thought the one tomato123 provided was the ubox 4 firmware with or w/o BT, if not, you can Wechat them for help. 添加工程師Whatsapp : +852 67643560 或 Wechat : unblocktech
    Didn't work for me, i think its for ubox 3. I dont know how to type read chinese send a wechat to unblocktech.

Killer23d - tomato123 link still works for me.
    Didn't work for me, i think its for ubox 3. I dont know how to type read chinese send a wechat to unblocktech.

Killer23d - tomato123 link still works for me.
    You can WeChat them in English they can read.

• I received .img from Unblock support few days ago, I disable all anti virus, and tried to use Phoenix Car Tool to burn a bootable micro SD card, although at end it said "Magic Complete" and "Burn End", but the card is still empty. I cannot attach the .img here, it is too big.