TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• TVChina is belongs to TVPad, godsh.. people never learn the lessons.
    Yeah taht's correct. TVhina app is owned by BlueTV and BlueTV is the reborn TVpad 5.

So I want to know from HTV5 peoples, if HTV5 will be also turning to subscription based?

Right now only UBOX is only IPTV box with no payments. But it doesn't work all the time

when was ubox not working? i had it about 6 months and never notice any down time.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017
    lol...I was gonna say something but I hold off....I said, forget it, who cares, haha...
  • lol...I was gonna say something but I hold off....I said, forget it, who cares, haha...
    i know lol. some people on this site. i feel sorry for them.
  • lol...I was gonna say something but I hold off....I said, forget it, who cares, haha...
    i know lol. some people on this site. i feel sorry for them.
    Exactly!
  • They are lazy or just too dumb...
  • Please PM info on paying for TVChina subscription. Thanks.
  • edited July 2017
    Finally figured out how to register, but I accidentally backed out of the register screen. Now I'm getting some sort of user error and I can't get a username. Can someone help?
    Post edited by zwjk on
  • Try to disconnect the power source of the tvpad and try again in 15 minutes or so.
  • I did the first time registration and actually the username is assigned. some account number. So far working for me smooth and all and I'm on the 1st of the 7 days trial.
    For $45 a year I think it's good without VPN and any other setup.
    Well with condition that it will work the full year. I would think so it should be smooth considering the bandwidth it's now saved with all tvpad4 users not connecting to it assuming they use the source is the same.

I read a few other posts from other users. Considered ubox3 but thought, the risk would more or less be the same. Pay some amount for the box, then hope it works for a year.

For people who's already got tvpad4 like me IMO paying $45 is the best way out at the moment. Lowest investment for the time being. Not about being lazy or too dumb.
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    ubox直播每天都停最小一次的,我常看的稦來日本也常常從HD變成SD。

tvpad的直播開着幾天後回来他衣然在播放的。
    TVChina is belongs to TVPad, godsh.. people never learn the lessons.
    Yeah taht's correct. TVhina app is owned by BlueTV and BlueTV is the reborn TVpad 5.

So I want to know from HTV5 peoples, if HTV5 will be also turning to subscription based?

Right now only UBOX is only IPTV box with no payments. But it doesn't work all the time

when was ubox not working? i had it about 6 months and never notice any down time.
  • Hi I bought a TvPad4 for my parents in Sept 16. Where can I claim the 5th generation application?
  • @padman can you send me the tvchina info pls. Thx.
  • Ko0lKo0l Junior Member
    Hi Padman,

Can I please have link to tvchina info and subscription please. Thanks
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Get the cheapest one, with Ubox3 8G of ROM, $99, my 2 cents. B)
    can you tell me where to buy the Ubox in the USA? Thanks.
    I did the first time registration and actually the username is assigned. some account number. So far working for me smooth and all and I'm on the 1st of the 7 days trial.
    For $45 a year I think it's good without VPN and any other setup.
    Well with condition that it will work the full year. I would think so it should be smooth considering the bandwidth it's now saved with all tvpad4 users not connecting to it assuming they use the source is the same.

I read a few other posts from other users. Considered ubox3 but thought, the risk would more or less be the same. Pay some amount for the box, then hope it works for a year.

For people who's already got tvpad4 like me IMO paying $45 is the best way out at the moment. Lowest investment for the time being. Not about being lazy or too dumb.
    hi, does the TVchina included HK cantonese channels and dramas?
  • Hi all,

Anyone subscribed to tvchina yet? how is the service after you paid? I am on trial period and still debating. But the service in trial period seems very smooth and stable.

Thanks,
    @535four because a lot of people here buy boxes for their parents. These people don't have time to play with or mess it. They just want a box that work and is simple.

That's the point...
    Hi Padman, can you also send me the link to subscribe for that TVchina for $45 a year. Thanks.
  • Hi Padman, Please send me the link to subscribe to TVChina's service also. Thank you so much!
  • Hi padman,

Can you send me a PM with information on how to subscribe to TVChina please.

Thank you.
  • Hi Padman, please PM me the TVChina subscribe method. Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.