worth upgrading tvpad 4 to bluetv?

My parent's tvpad 4 is acting up. Is it worth upgrading to a bluetv?

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Are you looking for an other headache, B) B)
  • My parent's tvpad 4 is acting up. Is it worth upgrading to a bluetv?
    Lol no! I'm already sick of reinstalling the apps every time it decided to factory reset itself. Should I get Htv instead or A1/A2 or what they are called now....?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Lol no! I'm already sick of reinstalling the apps every time it decided to factory reset itself. Should I get Htv instead or A1/A2 or what they are called now....?
    Don't forget this is a Tom & Jerry games .Did we forget the "Black sunday" in Satellite Tv :p
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2017
    Don't forget this is a Tom & Jerry games .Did we forget the "Black sunday" in Satellite Tv :p
    lol...those were the good old days for testing the DirectT*. & Dick. B)
    Post edited by 535four on
  • What would you suggest? Htv?
  • I am in USA and have a tvpad 3 and tvpad 4 , (not able to use tvpad 3 after their outage many months ago.....)
    Now my mom also want to watch Hong Kong live, Vod, dramas......, may I know should I better buy another tvpad 4? or blue to? or if there any app pay per month or year for Hong Kong live, vod and dramas,,......
    Thanks a lot in advance!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @shihto You should still be able to use your tvpad 4. No need to buy another box.
  • Yes, im using tvpad 4, but planning to buy a box for my mom ( in California), she likes HK live, vod and hk drama., but not sure which box is more stable or better quality? Or should I just buy another tvpad 4 (I checked eBay cost about $110) for my mom... thanks a lot your advise!
    @shihto You should still be able to use your tvpad 4. No need to buy another box.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    skip the tvpad or bluetv if you are already using it.

Give htv or funtv a go. That way if you goes down you have alternative to use.
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • thank you very very much ! I agree with you, I will search htv and funtv to see which is better for my mom.
    skip the tvpad or bluetv if you are already using it.

Give htv or funtv a go. That way if you goes down you have alternative to use.

• lol...those were the good old days for testing the DirectT*. & Dick. B)
    Those days were fun, although I spent more time on fixing it than watching free TV.

• lol...those were the good old days for testing the DirectT*. & Dick. B)
    Those days were fun, although I spent more time on fixing it than watching free TV.
    And that was expensive too. :#