UBox Channel Listing

2»

Comments

• Hi,

Do anyone know if the ubox have an Off Track Betting Channel? Please let me know. Thank you.
  • Hi,

Do anyone know if the ubox have an Off Track Betting Channel? Please let me know. Thank you.
    To my knowledge, I don't think so.
  • Hi,

To my knowledge, I don't think so.
  • edited August 2020

It's annoying, Unblock deleted lots of expensive sport channels (sky sports, beIN, etc.) and bt sport is looping (repeat the same scene) during a live soccer match. The Myanmar skynet sport channel with serie A, liga, Bundesliga also disappeared.

CCTV 5 and 5+ don't work well on UBlive but hopefully there is another live TV app for chinese channels.

• It seems from the original 2016 post, channels are quite limited especially compared to EVPAD. Am I correct?

• yum-qyum-q Junior Member

Hi, I have ubox 4, today when I turn on it pop up a message said that because copy right, will shutdown permanent in Chinese effect date March 10,2021. but my another friend has the ubox2 still working. Is anyone know what is going on and can help me out! THANK!

Today when I turn on the box, the message come on and lock up nothing working, screen freeze,try to use the mice,not turn on! anyone know what is this and how to solve this problem? THANK YOU!

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member

Where are you based? I have a ubox 4 and a ubox pro and both are still working.

I finally solved the problem. because one of the app YYTV need update, I play with the remote then it pop up YYTV ask confirm update the it work again. Thank you anyone for helping!

• FIVE354FIVE354 Junior Member

If you're using YYTV, you must be at Taiwan, 'cause we can't use it here.