Get your TVPad back online - VPN Unlimited L2TP/PPTP video tutorial

1789101113»

Comments

• Well, my Username does not contain the long string, only the email address. I use auto IP setup which allow me to connect to 'Cantonese' app only.. Hope this is helpful..
    I tried different servers but the VPN is not working on my router. I am using a linksys 1200AC. Sometimes it shows there's an internet connection but will drop after a while. Even with the icon showing there's internet connection, the TVPad 4 still shows network issue no matter whether I use auto IP setup or manual with changing the DNS. Is my setting wrong?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJU7kELqY6DVC1aeThqVmJWLVk
  • They gave me that username after I sent an email and asked them about the details of my account. They told me the user name is the whole string they sent me.
    Well, my Username does not contain the long string, only the email address. I use auto IP setup which allow me to connect to 'Cantonese' app only.. Hope this is helpful..
    I tried different servers but the VPN is not working on my router. I am using a linksys 1200AC. Sometimes it shows there's an internet connection but will drop after a while. Even with the icon showing there's internet connection, the TVPad 4 still shows network issue no matter whether I use auto IP setup or manual with changing the DNS. Is my setting wrong?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJU7kELqY6DVC1aeThqVmJWLVk
  • Yea, that whole string is your login name. My router doesn't like the colon in that long login name, so I email the support again to ask them to remove the colon. They added up striping everything before my email and just used my email as the new Login name.
  • Yea, that whole string is your login name. My router doesn't like the colon in that long login name, so I email the support again to ask them to remove the colon. They added up striping everything before my email and just used my email as the new Login name.
    Does using VPN on tvpad even matter anymore? Everything is shutdown right?

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @padthai Yep, no need for vpn anymore