Napper Chinese IPTV Streaming //

EVPAD Manufacturer

wsthong
wsthong
Just Watchin` edited March 12 in EvPad / MoonBox / iPlayer
Who is the EVPAD manufacturer and official facebook?

Comments

• tylerlee
    tylerlee
    wsthong said:

the same people from moonbox that took people's money, ran and open a new company call "evpad" lol
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin` edited March 13
    tylerlee said:

wsthong said:

the same people from moonbox that took people's money, ran and open a new company call "evpad" lol
    Damn! Just received my box. Hopefully there are as reliable as UBOX and won't run away. Worried
  • 535four
    535four
    Believe it or not, they probably will, they just have a new mobile anywhere app call "happyTV", you can used on any Android device for 3 days trail, it's exactly looks like EVpad's apps, they'll offer you a 6 month to a year free viewing depends what model that you have according to safeprosys.com.
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    535four said:

Believe it or not, they probably will, they just have a new mobile anywhere app call "happyTV", you can used on any Android device for 3 days trail, it's exactly looks like EVpad's apps, they'll offer you a 6 month to a year free viewing depends what model that you have according to safeprosys.com.

Hopefully to make my investment worth before they shutdown.
    At least 4 years I hope.
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited March 13
    wsthong said:

535four said:

At least 4 years I hope.
    I have not see any tv box last for 4 years excepted UB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    UB has the same app on ubox4 a year before them (without live stream) but they don't have intention to charge a fee for further subscription.

• Sai092392
    Sai092392
    i have evpad 2S, Pro, 2 of evpad plus. Been using evpad for 4 years
  • 535four
    535four
    Member edited March 14
    Sai092392 said:

All of them still working? Evpad 2s came out on December 12, 2016?
  • tylerlee
    tylerlee
    edited March 15
    Sai092392 said:

bs lol. evpad is not 4 years old. they started a little before moonbox died.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • wsthong
    wsthong
    Just Watchin`
    535four said:

wsthong said:

535four said:

At least 4 years I hope.
    I have not see any tv box last for 4 years excepted UB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    UB has the same app on ubox4 a year before them (without live stream) but they don't have intention to charge a fee for further subscription.

My UB Gen 2 lasted 4 years until recently the circuit board blown, I have made my investment worth.
    Thought of EVPAD 3 because it has 2gb ram, Japanese reply and additional channels.
    Overall UB is still great. I would go for it If it has the same functionality.