This image works with BlueTV and TVPad4
You will need:
1)Micro SD Card that can read by the box.(format fat32)
Download the firmware(new with adblock):https://mega.nz/#!hOoCjSpJ!6-5d-ZeJsCi-b12fWLQmJ-vH5ZDwtM6dNlHgeklUFgQ
Download TWRP boot:https://mega.nz/#!geZQQY5K!ICzRX04vVkqIIX_o-N2YYXMryvM59NUtBdgD1dJaYOU
unzip the firmware to SD card with folder:
copy recovery.img (TWRP boot file) to the of your SD Card (Do not put this in a folder).
1) Insert the SD Card to BlueTV
2) Unplug the power, plug the power and keep pressing "3 bars" button on your remote while boot up.
3) If everything correct, you will see TWRP screen like this:
4) USE USB mouse to click restore
5) Click on Storage and select External SD
6)Select the image folder "2018-06-08--5.066_rooted_RSS"
6) Swipe to Restore
7) After Finish, reboot and enjoy.
8) Once boot into OS, Put the Network to DHCP if you use hard wire connection.
9) Sign in your google play store