Boss 博視盒子 vs. UBox 4

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with the Boss 博視盒子? How do you like it? Any experience you could share will be greatly appreciated! Also, which box is more reliable in terms of streaming quality and service availability Boss or UBox?

Thanks!

Comments

• For my experience, all the new boxes plays well and fairy stable for few months then the problem appears. There's no box guarantee the service last, it it does they're lies. But don't go back to the same company they have been ripped you off otherwise they'll repeat the trick. Good luck!
  • i agree. some new box sell a lot of boxes and close shop. it's better to get a known name brand with good history. a good hint is that box has a website for support. if that box doesn't have a website. u should be worry.
    For my experience, all the new boxes plays well and fairy stable for few months then the problem appears. There's no box guarantee the service last, it it does they're lies. But don't go back to the same company they have been ripped you off otherwise they'll repeat the trick. Good luck!
  • @535four - Do you know if "Boss" is renamed from a previous "shady" company? I think Evpad used to be Moonbox and am wondering if Boss is a rebranded product. Thanks again for your input!
    For my experience, all the new boxes plays well and fairy stable for few months then the problem appears. There's no box guarantee the service last, it it does they're lies. But don't go back to the same company they have been ripped you off otherwise they'll repeat the trick. Good luck!
  • @535four - Do you know if "Boss" is renamed from a previous "shady" company? I think Evpad used to be Moonbox and am wondering if Boss is a rebranded product. Thanks again for your input!
    Sorry, I don't know.