Unblock Tech Gen 4 not installing App

I had my apps installed and one day all of a sudden my Live TV app stopped working. It states "reinstall" under the app. I click it, reinstall it, and nothing happens. I don't even get a completion message. I then go to the App Market to install. Again, sometimes the install is stuck at 72%, something it completes at 100% but yet again, the Live TV app still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me out on this? I'm so stuck.

Comments

• I had my apps installed and one day all of a sudden my Live TV app stopped working. It states "reinstall" under the app. I click it, reinstall it, and nothing happens. I don't even get a completion message. I then go to the App Market to install. Again, sometimes the install is stuck at 72%, something it completes at 100% but yet again, the Live TV app still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me out on this? I'm so stuck.
    uninstall the app and clear the cache. go to the app store and install the uvod app. then open uvod app and click live. it will ask u to download ulive app. click ok to download and click live again. it will open live tv.
  • @tylerlee Thanks for your reply Tyler!

So the problem I have now is that it's not letting me get access into the App Market at all. When I click on the App Market, it says there's no connection. But I've tried unplugging the ethernet cables and everything, and I still am connected to the wifi and I can use the china tv apps. It just won't let me access App Market so that I can reinstall.
  • edited August 2019
    @tylerlee Thanks for your reply Tyler!

So the problem I have now is that it's not letting me get access into the App Market at all. When I click on the App Market, it says there's no connection. But I've tried unplugging the ethernet cables and everything, and I still am connected to the wifi and I can use the china tv apps. It just won't let me access App Market so that I can reinstall.
    go into setting and do factory restore. it should clear all the error. it should start like a new box. let me know if u still have problem after that.
    Post edited by tylerlee on
  • @tylerlee Thanks for your reply Tyler!

"So the problem I have now is that it's not letting me get access into the App Market at all. When I click on the App Market, it says there's no connection. But I've tried unplugging the ethernet cables and everything, and I still am connected to the wifi and I can use the china tv apps. It just won't let me access App Market so that I can reinstall.
    go into setting and do factory restore. it should clear all the error. it should start like a new box. let's me know if u still have problem after that.
    "

Hi , am experiencing the same problem even after the factory restore option (which I have done many times hoping it would help but didn't). When click on "App Manager" icon, it still says that it has failed to download..meaning I can't download anything to view now. Help!
  • edited March 2018
    try this..
    1. pull the power and plug it back in after one minute.
    2. on the top right corner on the main screen, check if internet is connected.
    3. go into settings and turn on the auto date and time.
    4. still in settings, check the storage and see if u have available space.
    5. now go to the app market and try to install the apps.
    6. come back and let us know if this help.
    @tylerlee Thanks for your reply Tyler!

"So the problem I have now is that it's not letting me get access into the App Market at all. When I click on the App Market, it says there's no connection. But I've tried unplugging the ethernet cables and everything, and I still am connected to the wifi and I can use the china tv apps. It just won't let me access App Market so that I can reinstall.
    go into setting and do factory restore. it should clear all the error. it should start like a new box. let's me know if u still have problem after that.
    "

Hi , am experiencing the same problem even after the factory restore option (which I have done many times hoping it would help but didn't). When click on "App Manager" icon, it still says that it has failed to download..meaning I can't download anything to view now. Help!
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    Since Ubox 4 upgrade to HD a week ago, when I watched the show in the replay apk for about 1/2 hr then it automatic exit and go back to the replay screen, it happened on every channels in the replay apk. Does anyone has the same problems or just me?
    Please help.
    Thanks
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2018
    Since Ubox 4 upgrade to HD a week ago, when I watched the show in the replay apk for about 1/2 hr then it automatic exit and go back to the replay screen, it happened on every channels in the replay apk. Does anyone has the same problems or just me?
    Please help.
    Thanks
    What do mean by replay playback? VOD or Review? After it updated to HD and bluray sources compatible, the VOD's episodes runs smoothly no more buffering but on review playback it skipped alot, every 2 minutes skipped a minute and so, hope they notice this issue.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • they had 2 updates in the last 2 days. i'm sure they are fixing something. i don't watch replay, but i tested one episode replay yesterday without problem. maybe depends on what u r watching?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2018
    they had 2 updates in the last 2 days. i'm sure they are fixing something. i don't watch replay, but i tested one episode replay yesterday without problem. maybe depends on what u r watching?
    Yup, they had 2 updates in pass 2 days, that made episodes replay fairy stable and live streaming fairy well, the only complaint was the playback, it skips a lot you can tell while you're watching news and it has time mark showing on top of the screen, like you say I don't even use the 7 days playback but just to tested it out to report to other users.
  • Hi can some one help me.. I bought the box gen 4..and after set up.. In the menu.. there is apps inside the popular and when I click the APP MARKET it says that market is not installed... what should I do? Please help me. Thanks
    I watched one episode in 7 days playback TVB channel, the episode has not ended but it skipped out to play back app screen, can some one help me ? also Ulive and play back are not working this morning.
  • Hi can some one help me.. I bought the box gen 4..and after set up.. In the menu.. there is apps inside the popular and when I click the APP MARKET it says that market is not installed... what should I do? Please help me. Thanks
    https://tvpad.ca/discussion/1612/no-app-market#latest
  • I watched one episode in 7 days playback TVB channel, the episode has not ended but it skipped out to play back app screen, can some one help me ? also Ulive and play back are not working this morning.
    You might need to do a factory data reset in backup and reset on setting, and install apps again.
  • they had 2 updates in the last 2 days. i'm sure they are fixing something. i don't watch replay, but i tested one episode replay yesterday without problem. maybe depends on what u r watching?
    Yup, they had 2 updates in pass 2 days, that made episodes replay fairy stable and live streaming fairy well, the only complaint was the playback, it skips a lot you can tell while you're watching news and it has time mark showing on top of the screen, like you say I don't even use the 7 days playback but just to tested it out to report to other users.
    After done many test on 7 days playback, I found a solution is set the "Decode" setting to "Software decoding for VLC, now no more skids.
    they had 2 updates in the last 2 days. i'm sure they are fixing something. i don't watch replay, but i tested one episode replay yesterday without problem. maybe depends on what u r watching?
    After done many test on 7 days playback, I found a solution is set the "Decode" setting to "Software decoding for VLC, now no more skids.
    Hi 535four,
    Where can I find "Decode" setting and how to set "Software decoding for VLC?
    Please instruct me.
    Many Thanks
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi 535four,
    Where can I find "Decode" setting and how to set "Software decoding for VLC?
    Please instruct me.
    Many Thanks
    It's on "Review" or Playback channels time schedule, down below the time schedule bottom there's "Decode" setting, you can only use the mouse mode to activated the setting.
    Thank you 535four, I will try it tonight.
    Hi 535four,
    I tried the Software decoding for VLC so many times on 7 days replay but it still skipped out the reply channel after 25 minutes playing. Did I do something wrong? please help.
  • Hi 535four,
    I tried the Software decoding for VLC so many times on 7 days replay but it still skipped out the reply channel after 25 minutes playing. Did I do something wrong? please help.
    If you bought it recently new, it shouldn't be left too much data in cached folder but check the storage column on settings anyway, if you see it contents lots of data on it, highline it and press ok on remote to cleared it. If it doesn't help then you'll have to done a factory reset is the best way. I'll check on mind and report it back.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi 535four,
    If you bought it recently new, it shouldn't be left too much data in cached folder but check the storage column on settings anyway, if you see it contents lots of data on it, highline it and press ok on remote to cleared it. If it doesn't help then you'll have to done a factory reset is the best way. I'll check on mind and report it back.
    Ok try to use 小白文件管理噐 to check it have any files in video section or files in sound section please clean it out......